Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Samurai two Pack

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Christ, I can't even get my hands on the two-pack that's out already, soon I'll have to be on the lookout for this one too!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that would be great if you could take some pics.

  3. #13
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Nomalas:
    Christ, I can't even get my hands on the two-pack that's out already, soon I'll have to be on the lookout for this one too!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DIon is saying that they will be sold in the CC once the retail run is complete.

    I hope so for those that can't find or don't have a WalMart in their area

  4. #14
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm just geeked because they included the backpack from the accessory pack!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samurai is one of my all time faves too. In fact, aside from some Manga, and Techno figs, it's the only non-classic Spawn series i own.

    BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND THIS FUCKING THING IN STORES CUZ IT'S A FUCKING WALMART EXCLUSIVE!!!!

    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

    Oh, yeah, i fucking love walmart, great place to have exclusives, Todd, ya incosiderate bastid! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look on the bright side Jor...

    ... we now have a place where we can say "FUCK WALMART!!!!" and it doesn't show up as "**** WALMART!!!!" [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member flukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2001
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I can't find the first one........ [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member WhiteTerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2004
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These are out already?!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mind the Archer, but I don't like it enough to spend $$$ on another Sam Spawn.

    Same goes for the other 2-pack.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sculpy, can you censor the word "Walmart"?

    I find it offensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •